Toolkit: National Hospital Week 2023
National Hospital Week is May 7–13. HAP encourages member hospitals and health systems, elected officials, and all Pennsylvanians to join hospitals across the nation in celebrating hospitals, health systems, and health care workers and the innovative ways they are supporting and staying connected to their communities.
For 2023, the American Hospital Association (AHA) will continue the “We Are Healthcare” theme. The AHA, HAP, and member hospitals will highlight the value that hospitals bring their communities throughout Pennsylvania and the nation.
During and leading up to National Hospital Week, HAP encourages Pennsylvania hospitals to showcase the unique ways in which they are benefitting your communities. HAP also invites all Pennsylvanians to celebrate what your local hospital means to you.
The following guidelines and resources are intended to assist with these efforts.
- Thank you to Pennsylvania’s health care teams who are dedicated to caring for their communities and all Pennsylvanians.
- Pennsylvania hospitals are dedicated to supporting the needs of their communities and creating a healthier Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania hospitals work around the clock to save lives, deliver babies, and provide high-quality health care to all who need it.
- Pennsylvania hospitals are leading the way in advancing health equity, driving health care innovation, and improving the quality of care.
Social Media Guidelines
- When posting about National Hospital Week, using the hashtags #HospitalWeek and #WeAreHealthcare is encouraged.
- Tagging @ahahospitals and @hapupdates on social media is also encouraged.
Topics: Access to Care, Emergency Preparedness, Public Health, Workforce
Revision Date: 4/28/2023
Return to Previous Page