Upcoming HAPevolve Events
Continuous Service Readiness Program Fall Update 2017
October 26-27, 2017 | The Inn at Reading
The Pennsylvania Continuous Service Readiness Program (CSRP) is a joint effort between Joint Commission Resources (JCR) and The Hospital & Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania (HAP) to structure and implement a program by which hospitals can receive education, consultation, and feedback on an ongoing basis from JCR and The Joint Commission (TJC) staff.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify three new and/or challenging TJC and/or CMS issues
- Describe three legislative and/or regulatory issues impacting healthcare in Pennsylvania
- Discuss two strategies to implement to reduce potential for patient ligature
- Apply two infection prevention strategies to reduce the possibility of hospital acquired infections
- Identify two strategies to prevent wrong site surgery
November 3, 2017 | Loews Hotel
Bring your team to network with colleagues from across southeastern Pennsylvania for the region’s premier health care event! The event begins with a networking and coffee hour, followed by breakfast. We will then hear from our keynote speaker, Molly Flectcher, entrepreneur, Author, Motivational Speaker, Former Sports Agent who has been featured by ESPN, Fast Company, Forbes, and Sports Illustrated. Molly will bring her unwavering optimism to HAP's Southeast Connect as she inspires attendees to redefine and enhance their professional relationships, rethink their own strategies for success, and intensify their negotiating strategies. Molly will share her business wisdom, her unique, high-energy sense of humor, and her proven insights to change “simply doing business” into building long-term business relationships.