Setting Your BPCI Advanced Strategy Webinar
Dates: May 8, 2018 - 11 a.m.-noon
Registration Deadline: May 04, 2018
Medicare’s Bundled Payment for Care Improvement Advanced (BPCI Advanced) program is more than just a value-based payment contracting option.
Medicare’s Bundled Payment for Care Improvement Advanced (BPCI Advanced) program is more than just a value-based payment contracting option. It has significant strategic implications for physician alignment, commercial payer contracting, and ACO strategy. It can also make physicians eligible for the MACRA Alternative Payment Model 5% bonus. Deciding about BPCI Advanced involves much more than a simple calculation of savings opportunities.
- Learn BPCI Advanced program requirements, financial opportunity, and risks and how it differs from previous Medicare bundled payment programs
- Understand key drivers of success, including analytics, post-acute strategy, and physician engagement
- See how to evaluate episode options and determine which episodes are likely to be successful
- Recognize strategic considerations and assess critical issues for participation
- How does BPCI Advanced look to physician groups – will they apply and outmaneuver hospitals?
- How can hospitals use BPCI Advanced to align with physicians?
- How does BPCI Advanced interact with ACOs and other value-based arrangements?
- Assess whether BPCI Advanced will secure the MACRA 5% bonus
- What are effective strategies for care redesign based on the bundles chosen?
Who Should Attend
Executives, physicians, directors or managers from health systems, hospitals, or other health care providers with responsibilities or involvement in payment and care delivery reform; CEOs, CMOs, CFOs, medical directors, and finance directors
Pricing and Registration Information
$149 HAP Member Rate (includes 1 phone line/web connection per site. Additional phone lines will be billed at $149.)
$249 Non-Member Rate (includes 1 phone line/web connection per site. Additional phone lines will be billed at $249.)
*Fee includes handout materials forwarded via email prior to the session.
Registration Cancellation Policy
No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after May 4. There is a $25 administrative fee on all cancellations. Cancellations must be received in writing.
Register Now – Online registrations require credit card payment.
The registration deadline is May 4.
For registration information, or if you need special accommodations, please contact HAP Education Services at (717) 561-5270.