HAP's Council on Medical Rehabilitation
Dates: May 2, 2017 - 9:30 a.m. - noon
Registration Deadline: April 28, 2017
HAP's Council on Medical Rehabilitation will hold a members-only meeting on May 2, 2017, beginning at 9:30 a.m. at the HAP Harrisburg office.
Pricing Details: There is no cost to attend this meeting.
THIS MEETING IS RESTRICTED TO COUNCIL MEMBERS ONLY.
A formal agenda and meeting materials will be provided closer to the actual meeting date to individuals registered for the meeting. The agenda will include an overview of HAP's activities surrounding related initiatives.
About the Council
HAP's Council for Medical Rehabilitation:
- Consists of approximately 200 representatives from HAP member facilities in the medical rehabilitation field
- Consists of the administrator (or their designate) of a medical rehabilitation facility and persons with administrative responsibility for hospital-based medical rehabilitation units
- Is designed to provide opportunity for networking with peers, and to provide information and receive feedback on HAP advocacy efforts
- Highlights HAP activities
- Provides education, and identifies potential topics for HAP-sponsored education programs
- Provides a medical rehabilitation perspective in the HAP policy development process
For additional information about the council, or if you are interested in participating as a council member, contact HAP's Jennifer Jordan.